GOLDPILLARS EVENT MANAGEMENT ESSENTIALS
Learn the art of managing events rightly with our Event management essentials course(s); Basic and Master class.
This event management training course is a practical and interactive course that will provide every participant with a well structured approach to operational and creative fundamentals, from inception till the final delivery of any given project.
Learn how to develop and deliver successful Events: weddings, meetings, conferences, awards and dinners, exhibitions, etc. You’ll also learn how to develop budgets, manage your team and clients, develop work breakdown structures, and gain insights into risk mitigation and contingency planning.
We’ll also explore the key elements and processes involved in location and venue selection, guest management, venue decorations or designing, catering, accommodation, transportation management, theme creation or selection, security, entertainment, multimedia management, stakeholder management, sponsorship, marketing and publicity amongst other events service needs.
This course is for everyone who has a keen interest in the events industry with an intention to set up a management company at the end of the program: we will groom you essentially for this.
• All participants would learn the basics and essentials of event planning processes, management, coordination and evaluation.
• They would fully understand and be able to undertake set up processes and will be introduced to professional vendors for various events services
• They would be guided through business development and management processes and principles
• They would be able to plan events: weddings, meetings, conferences, awards and dinners, exhibitions, etc.
• They would enjoy exposures to practical deliveries in a 2 – 4 month internship programme after the class training(s).
• Participants are allowed to learn and engage with the activities of any event service of their choice during the internship period; hence gaining an event skill alongside.
• Participants would be given a certificate of training at the end of the internship programme.
Date: October 19 – 23 for weekday option
17, 18. 24, 25 for weekend option
Venue: V’ginis Center, Opposite Yabatech, Yaba, Lagos.
Your Investment: N70,000.