Do you desire to jumpstart that startup of your? Then you should consider submitting your application for DEMO Africa 2015.
DEMO Africa allows start-ups from all over Africa to meet VCs, investors, tech acquisition specialists, IT buyers and media from across the region and around the globe. The start-ups are given an opportunity to launch their products to a tech eco-system under the following categories:
- Media and Entertainment
- Transport and Logistics
- Finance and Banking
- Water and Sanitation
- Waste Management and Recycling
Which Innovations are best suited for DEMO Africa?
The ultimate qualification is the ability of the innovation to change or impact the market place into which it’s introduced or create a new market.
Products must :
– Solve a commercial problem
– Make an impact or change the marketplace into which it is introduced or create a new market
– Have a business plan and a management team capable of delivering the product to market
– Make its public debut at the DEMO Africa conference
– Must be a registered company
Products that are not eligible include:
– Products currently in public distribution, either as a launched product or as a highly publicised beta test;
– Upgrades to an existing product;
– Products entering an already saturated market category with little market differentiation;
– Products that have been widely covered by technology and business media.
Read the FAQ of DEMO Africa for more info.Submission of applications that meet the above requirements will be accepted online through https://vc4africa.biz/demo-africa/ – See more at: http://www.demo-africa.com/news/start-ups-application-for-demo-africa-2015-opens#sthash.5nbSEQBa.dpu